miércoles

My most precious possession!!

Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel

It's over now
What have you done?

My most precious material possession is a DVD of Within Temptation, called Black Symphony. Eliminar formato de la selección

This DVD is a treasure for the group fans, because was a unique concert at Rotterdam's Ahoy Arena on February 7, 2008. Within Temptation performed to 10,000 fans with the 60 piece Metropole Orchestra and a 20 voice classical choir, and almost was on stage people performing the songs, the vocalist Sharon Den Adel Changes her clothing at least four times and the most amazing thing was the pyrotechnic and lighting
effects.

This DVD is very important for me because is an spectacular concert of one of my favorite musical groups, and combine the metal music with the symphonic music, this is a really good combination and like me so much...

I have seen this concert a lot of times since I bought it the last year, I waited for the DVD for five months, it was the best thing I listened and saw the last year.


see ya

:D


Wath the videos of the concert....XD...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario