jueves

Me and the psychology...

Hi again people, today I’m going to talk about psychology…
I remember that I always wanted to study psychology, but in the lasts years of high school there wasn’t my intention, I wanted to study medicine and later psychiatry, but the PSU score didn’t help me much, so I had to come back to the first idea, and here I am…Thanks PSU!!
Psychology was my first idea because I like a lot the paranormal things so I wanted to study parapsychology, but first I had to study psychology, and this was the beginning of the story.
Well I like this career because mix science, social science and mathematics, is not always the same, there are university courses from animal behavior to statistics. Is really interesting, I like the mind studies and the human behavior, I enjoy the career a lot, specially the psychopathology’s part, when in the courses we talk about symptoms and signs of the illness, the causes and cures, and the most interesting part is the patients.
In all the happy stories are a bad things and this is not the exception, like I said I really enjoy with the science’s part of psychology, but the humanism’s part is very unpleasant for me, but I try to do the best I can.
My future in the psychology, well I like the neuro science but that field is difficult to find in this country so I think I will be a clinical psychologist…
And the paranormal thing, well I think it wills a really interesting hobby.
See ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario