sábado

The best day of my life!!!



This picture is very special for me because was taken the best day of my life... on april 13th, 2007 Nokia and Entel pcs brought for the first time to Chile : EVANESCENCE...
In the picture we was in one of the lines outside the Estadio Nacional waiting for the begining of the Evanescence concert, obviously all of us was fans of the group...XD....
In 2007 I lived in La Serena so I had to travel to Santiago the day before to the concert,with my mother who came with me to the concert (she took the picture), I didn't know anybody so I maked a lot of friends before the concert, we were the most noisy line (there were ten or eleven lines I don't remember), we arrived (me and my mother) to the Estadio Nacional at 6 o'clock morning time,and stayed there for eleven hour so we was friends for eleven hours...XD...,I didn't see or talk with anyone since that day,but I have very good memories...
This picture was took in the afternoon when there are two hours to enter before it starts, we are the firts nine in the line so we enter first and see the concert to the first lines front the stage, there was amazing... it was the happyest day of my life...
when we were waiting for the show, one of them took her mobile and played evanescence, so all of us starting to sing, well the song finished in screams... but it was really fun....
see ya

1 comentario:

  1. No me imagino a mi mamá en un concierto de Evanescence =P pero sí que fue un buen momento... en una de esas te vi por ahí xD

    ResponderEliminar