miércoles

Vacations!!!... in the ancient Egypt!!!!!!



Hello mortals, I'm William again, this time I will tell you about my vacations, the last vacations I remember when I was human, so many time ago, so many years ago...

I remember that day very well, me and my family were in the house preparing the trip, we wanted go to Africa, but we don't had a specific place,so my father called Alexander, taked a map and choose a place at random, and you never imagine what place apears...Egypt, well like you kwon I`m a very old been ,so we did visit the actual egypt like you know, we visited the ancient egypt... the piramids, gizah, the sphinxe, the desert, all of that... it was amazing...well me and my family were there in two centuries ago.

My family, they was my father Alexander, my mother Jilian and my Little brother Angel, the four traveled to egypt, it was a really long trip because in that century, the locomotion was very slow...

In egypt we visited all the monument there, like the Gizah's piramids,Pharaonic Cairo, The Temple of Luxor,The Tomb of Ramses Vl and the Sphinx, well and a lot of piramids, but a don't remeber his names, we walked in the sahara desert, I don't remember very well but I think that we stayed with a family who recived turist in ther house, they were very nice people with us...

Well I don't has something remarkable, because all was remarkable, the piramids and the sphinx..was beautiful...all the contructions were so big and majestic... I enjoided so much that vacations.

The weather, this is a curious quiestion because we were in the desert so it was really hot there...
Really, really hot...and that is something I never forget, because was one thing that I can't controled and did't allow enjoy completely the trip, and obviously I hate the sun, remember I'm a vampire...

That was my last vacations...

See ya




by Marcela Díaz.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario