viernes

My free time!!

The activities I enjoy the most when I have some free time are going out with my friends, watching TV and using my notebook. I really enjoy doing that, because doing those things relaxes me.

The activity I enjoy the most is going out with my friends in La Serena, we go to the center of the city or go to the mall. I go out with my friends when I can travel to La Serena, usually when I don’t have any tests or a class works. on some holidays I travel to La Serena and go out with my friends since the morning, we have lunch in the mall and stay there all afternoon, only talking and laughing. Sometimes I go to my friend’s house, well me and the rest of my friends. And we buy some food and drinks and stay there talking all night long.

Going out with my friends isn’t a frequent activity for me because I can’t travel to La Serena all the time. So here in Santiago the activity I enjoy the most is watching TV in my apartment, sometimes with my mother and sometimes alone. I can watch TV when I have some free time for me, without any tests or something like that. I had a lot of time to watch TV at the beginning of the term, because we did nothing in the university. I like watching some series like Buffy or charmed, also I like seeing movies and documentaries on Discovery Channel.

And the third one is the activity I do the most, but I don’t like much, in comparison with watching TV or going out with my friends. I use my notebook all day because I have to do a lot of class works; I use my computer to listen to music, watch some videos in youtube or read histories in some forums. Obviously I do that alone, usually when I study or do some class work. When I get bored I use my computer to entertain me. To the end of the term when I have more things to do for the university is when I waste much more time in the computer, because it is bored study all day.

1 comentario: