viernes

Music in my life!!

Evanescence - Call me when you're sober

I love music, but not all kind of music. I like the symphonic and gothic metal, groups like Nightwish, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Epica and more. I like the gothic rock too, it is different to the gothic metal because is more light and the letters are different. In this category there are groups such as Evanescence (my favourite group) and the Rasmus. Finally, I like one more style of music, well it is not a style is only a group of pop/rock. I like this group so much. It is a group called t.A.T.u.

The music is very important for me because it always relaxes me. The music calms me dawn when I’m angry or sad; it is quite a therapy for me. I like reading the lyrics of the song too, it is very interesting for me to know and understand what the musicians say. Especially with Evanescence because the lead singer Amy Lee wrote all the songs and in the lyrics are her feelings and thoughts, they are very beautiful lyrics.
How many hours per day? I really don’t know exactly, but I think that they are a lot when I have time, and not so much when I have other things to do. I try to listen to music all day, when I read, study or when I do nothing.

I think that the music is good for health because in some therapies the people use some music for relaxation. I use for that reason too. Also the classical music, for example, Beethoven or Mozart is used for pregnant women to estimulate their babies before the birth.
Links:
Evanescence- BRING ME TO LIFE
Within temptation - ANGELS
Epica - THE PHANTOM AGONY
t.A.T.u. - All ABOUT US
Nightwish - NEMO (exelent video)

3 comentarios:

  1. Good bands!!
    I heard some of them too!
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Marcela I can clearly see that your English has improved a lot. You need to pay attention to some mistakes sucha as the 3rd person "s", comparative adjectives, some mispellings, but don't worry, I know you are improving your English session by session. Well done!!!

    ResponderEliminar