viernes

My favorite food!

I really like to eat, I like all the food especially the dishes that my mother prepare. But my favorite food is the “Pastel de papa”, the sweet one, because in some countries and also in other cities of Chile the “Pastel de papa” is salty, I don’t like that one.

I don’t know what is the especial flavor of the “pastel de papa”, may be is the raisins with my mother made the pastel, or the crushed potato give to the dish a texture and a taste very sweet.

Me, cook, that will never happen, I don’t know cook anything. Even the eggs look bad when I prepare it. So I never cook for my friends anything. Also the “Pastel de papa” is a very difficult dish to prepare.

I eat my favorite dish only when I go to La Serena, because I only like the “pastel de papa” that she does. I tested others but I don’t like. I eat this dish only with my family, but I really enjoy it the moment, also the “pastel de papa” is the favorite dish of my mother so we are very happy when eat them.
I like eat “pastel de papa” with soda and after lucuma ice cream. Is the perfect combination for a dinner.

I think that the pastel de papa is a food for all the year and we can prepare it in any moment, but the “pastel de papa” is a traditional food of Chile so during the country celebrities in September we can eat this dish.

3 comentarios:

  1. I don't like pastel de papa, I think its too much sweet for me
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Invite me to La Serena to eat your mom's dish :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the "Pastelera" but I hate the "pastel de papas"

    ResponderEliminar