lunes

Transantiago!

I think the transantiago isn’t bad for me because where I live the transantiago System is very useful and fast. But in other places the transantiago don’t works very well. I can’t talk much about the pre- transantiago system because I live in Santiago since 2008, when the transantiago system it was installed. But years ago I use the pre-transantiago system in summer vacations here in Santiago. I think the transantiago is better because there are more buses and more routes but the buses are few any way. The Bip card is the best thing about the new system because the driver don’t use money in the bus and the thieves don’t assault them anymore, but for the people is more difficult because sometimes they forget the Bip card and they have troubles to use the bus.

For me the new system is good because I don’t have troubles. The buses pass near of my department and near of the university.

I don’t stay in Santiago when it started the system but I saw in the news the troubles with the transantiago. I think that now is better because there are more routes and busses and the people don’t have many troubles to travel in transantiago as the first months.

I change the frecuence of the busses and I add more busses.

2 comentarios: