viernes

FIRST TERM: GOOD AND BAD POINTS


My experiences during the first term of this year were very interesting because I learned a lot of things.


During the first term I went to neurohypnosis classes, it was a workshop here in the Universidad de Chile. I went with my classmates of psychology to the classes so it was really funny. I learned to hypnotize only with my voice and a pencil. Now a can I say to my patients: “you are very relaxed and you want to sleep” and when the patient is in trance I request her/him to do things such as to talk about something or do something with the body, for example, elevate the arms. The hypnosis was the best thing of the first term.


In psychology I had six subjects: psychopathology, neurophysiology, statistics, developing psychology, social psychology and theory and systems. My favorite subject was psychopathology because we studied the personality disorders and their classification of symptoms. Obviously the other subjects were very useful for the career but I didn’t like then much.


I didn’t practice sports, but during the first semester I went to the gym.


Challenges? I had a lot during all the term. Because in every subject we had very difficult tests and written works. We needed much time to do all the works and to study for the tests, I didn’t have much time for me but it doesn’t matter because the university is the most important now. So I didn’t see much my family or friends.

6 comentarios:

  1. nostra animaaaaaa...

    I will defeat you this semester!!
    You bastard, I hope u have the better marks in the class..

    XoXo..
    Gossip boy.. xDDD

    PS: You bastard

    ResponderEliminar
  2. marce!!!

    are you in your crypt right now?XD
    or maybe in hell?XDDD

    love you marce!
    xDD

    Bali

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Marce! I really like you to hipnotize me some day! =D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ohh your experiences were awesome! I share many with you and I think that neuropsychology is the coolest subject in the world!
    see you in class,
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. marce.... i dont know how you organice your time but you always get good marks.... congratulations !!!! ;)

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar