viernes

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

There exist many places where I would like to go, but my favorite place is Egypt. I would like to go to the Sahara desert because that my dream since I was a child, a long time ago.


In the Sahara desert we can find the most wonderful monuments in the world. These monuments are the pyramids, the Giza pyramid complex and its great sphinx, and the Valley of the Kings, there are more but they are not so important. I really want to know the sphinx and its mysteries, history and secrets; it is very interesting for me.


If I traveled to Egypt I would like to visit the Cairo museum, because there are the most representative things of the ancient Egypt and the sculptures of the different Pharaohs and gods. I would like to visit the different places where the Egyptologists do their research about the mummies and the beliefs of the ancient Egyptians.


I would like to study in Egypt, but I don’t want to study psychology there, I would like to study Egyptology with Zahi Hawas the most important Egyptologist in that country. He knows everything about Egypt and its mysteries, also the University of Cairo is the best in history and obviously in Egyptian history, and for that reason I would like to study there.


I hope visit Egypt some day.

4 comentarios:

  1. Egypt sounds so nice and so mysterious! I think the pyramids are excellent too!
    =D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very interesting, but I don't like Egypt

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think I want to Egypt too, but only because I think that its desert is like morroc, a city from ragnarok xD!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Morroc!! hahahahaha
    I really want to visit Egipt too, I really like old egypt culture, good choice!
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar