miércoles

~~Vampire Memories~~


Hello mortals:


My name is William, my surname, I don't have one, a lost it so many time ago, I was born in 1782, during the ilustration century, yes I'm to old for been a human like all of you, and probably you know that I am a Vampire, yes we exist... even before the human kind was created, even before the moon childs was born.


My age: 227 years old, I die when I had 26 years old, and I have this age for 227 years, I lived in so many places around the world, but my favorite place to live is Finlandia, because is very cold and the sun don't disturb my peace.


Exist so many leyends about me and my kind, but a lot of them are false, like the sun, the sun don't kill us, just weak us, why we do not like, all the leyend about the church and the holly water there are all fake, but there is something that is true, the vampires drink blood, human blood, that strengthens us and avoids our dead...


During the 18 th century I live in Europe, most of the deaths was because of me and my vampire family, Selena the vampire that creartes me, teach me how hunt and don't be discover for the resto of the people... is not nice been pursued for a lot of angry people who think you are a monster, I know may be I am, but I don't want to be seen like a monster anymore...

I wanna be a...

This is other history, may be someday I tell you about that...


~~Vampire Memories~~


by


Marcela Díaz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario