miércoles

My ideal job

My ideal work, I don’t know maybe it would be watching TV all day and someone pays me for that, but that is so unreal, and also it is useless for the humanity, and for that I think it is not something to do the whole life.

Now talking seriously, my ideal work would be to work in a psyachiatric hospital, in the experimental area doing research about schizophrenia and the personality disorders, maybe to find some cure or a better method for the treatments of those disorders, and giving a better quality life to people who have this problem. The ideal part of a job for me would be to help others with their illnesses and see the good results of a treatment, to live through with the patient all the progress of the recovery.

The only thing that I need to do this work is empathy and th enough sensibility to understand the patient’s problems.
I think that I have these abilities, so I would be good for the job if I have the opportunity to do it. Because it is difficult to find a job like that because investigation in psychology is difficult to do because I need a lot of money to do it, but working in a clinic is not so difficult so I will start to do that when I finish the career.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario