miércoles

My future??


Hi again people today I'm going to talk about my future...


I would like to be doing in five years more, I am not sure but I think I would like to work in a psyachiatric hospital, doing research about schizophrenia and the personality disorders, maybe find some cure or a better method for the treatement of this disorders, and giving a better quality of life to the people who have this problem.


Also I hope I can be working in a clinic, see patients with personals problems or mental disorders, I would like to have a personal office without schedules or any boss.


And personally I would like to have an engagement with someone (I hope with my actual couple), maybe live together in a big apartment in other country sush as England for example, I would like to have a little dog or some kind of animal, I don't know, I only hope to be happy.


Also I would like to travel to Europe and Asia with my couple (and dog...=D), and visit a lot of museums and historical places, go to Egypt and see the pyramids, and I'd like to visit the stonehenge monument in England, maybe live in a city close it.


this it my ideal future, well it is only a hope....


see ya.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario